The daily prompt suggested that we create a playlist of five songs which represent our past week. Here’s mine:
1. Dance with me tonight (Olly Murs) – I’ve done a lot of dancing this week and this song is guaranteed to make me get on my feet.
2. Everybody loves the sunshine (Roy Ayres) – The sun came out on Tuesday. I sat in the back garden for half an hour and basked in its warmth. It’s been a long winter so it felt great.
3. Good feeling (Flo Rida) – The sun lifted my winter blues.
4. All fired up (The Saturdays) – I felt energised and ready for new opportunities.
5. Just dance (Lady Gaga) – Like I said, it was a week of dancing, so I’ll end where I began.
What songs represent your week?